Perhaps the most thrilling activity in the world. Possibly the most joyful sport on the planet.
A wave kitesurfer is able to play in perfect harmony with the raw forces of nature, both wind and waves.
This course will help you to learn and master this sport fast. Watch your video lessons before your kitesurfing holidays and before you go on the water during your wave camp. An intermediate freeride kitesurfer is as little as 10 days practice away from being a wave kitesurfer.
- How to start practicing wave kitesurfing on your twin-tip board at your home spot.
- Riding your first waves backside.
- Top-turns and bottom-turns, performed both frontside and backside.
- How to gybe / jibe.
- Wave riding with straps or strapless.
- The most appropriate wave kitesurfing equipment.
Lesson 2: How to start wave kitesurfing - turns with the right timing
Lesson 3: Your furst turns with distancing and usage of the entire wind window
Lesson 4: Surfing a wave - backside riding and turns on a wave
Lesson 5: Frontside top-turn
Lesson 6: Frontside top-turn after bottom-turn
Lesson 7: Focus on frontside bottom-turn (not yet available)
Lesson 8: Focus on frontside top-turn (not yet available)
Lesson 9: Backside top-turn after bottom-turn
Lesson 10: How to gybe - basic gybe/jibe
Lesson 11: How to gybe - advanced gybe/jibe